Sunday 24 March 2019

EXP1 The process of model making

In the first step, I only made the structure of the architecture, and the content was empty.
In second step, I made three floors in the lower level ground, and connect them with very straight staircase, but this obey my style of the whole architecture.
And in third step, I made the roof of the first floor higher and made the stairs which connect the gallery and the first floor in the same material which is glass. And I deleted the straight staircase and made a organic one which looks like water waves to fit my whole architecture. And which I did the same work is the floor in the lower ground I changed them geometric to organic.What's more, I changed the glass wall of the lower ground which doesn't work well into concrete.
Finally, I fix all my problems of my architecture such as extra lines and the too low glass wall, to make it more completed. And used Lumion to make it more actual.


No comments:

Post a Comment